set fire to the rain

Saturday, July 23, 2011

my drug !


yeahh man music is my drug. i need my earphone when i'm bored, angry and depressed. i can do my revision while listening to songs. i can sleep well after listen to my favorite song, also when i wake up i need music. my radio is on 24 hours haha it's quite wasteful right. 
i am different, yeah i think so. i do not like listening to slow songs. but i know many types of musics and songs including malay songs. i am malay girl so jangan hipokrit sangat la kan tak pernah layan lagu melayu errrrr. so during the holidays this week i listened to arctic monkeys' song often. i'm in love with their song actually. the first time i heard arctic monkeys' song when i was form 5. the songs i heard was cigarette smoke. it was pretty cool for me.





what so interesting about them is how they pronounce the words. plus the music was awesome and buat kepala tak berhenti goyang haha. my favorite song is "i bet u look goood on the dancefloor" and "teddy picker". thank you so much to my friends coz we love the same song haha !

arctic monkeys ever  baby,
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment