set fire to the rain

Friday, June 17, 2011

addicted to angry birds :)


i'm in love with ANGRY BIRDS
haha :p


seriously i love this game. one of my friend always play this game all the time. i am busybody so i asked him what is so interesting bout angry birds. then he gave me to try it. wow it makes me really excited cause angry birds is so cute ! oh my god thank you friend for let me know bout this game haha. now i got angry bird on my laptop weeeehuuuu. 

last week i went to bukit bintang and i saw many angry birds. if i have thousand ringgit in my pocket that time, i'll get all the angry birds haha. so for my coming birthday i wish i can have at least 1 angry bird. pleaseee i  want it so baddd. this is some picture of cake,teddy and t-shirt of angry birds..



  

p/s ; i want angry birds for my birthday pleasee :p

i heart angry birds,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment