set fire to the rain

Sunday, May 22, 2011

the best thing in life is FREE


i am not me

I am not me
I hide my true feelings
I act like someone I'm not
I pretend that the insults people say don't kill me inside
I say "I hate you" when I love you
I smile when I want to cry
I laugh to hide the pain
I say I'm happy when I'm depressed
As you can see...
I am not me


i was very depressed. i had a fight with my dad and i'm sorry. i didn't mean anything. i wish everyone could understand me but no one. can u believe that, NO ONE. what the fuck?! but u know what, i don't care at all. this is my blog, it is all about me but i wouldn't story anything bout my personal. let me know if i do okay. oh my god i don't know what to do at home. its like i'm going crazy. 

thnx,bye
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment