set fire to the rain

Thursday, May 19, 2011

There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight...


"Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate"

life is painful. more so about the truth. as human beings, we must accept the fact that even hard. although it is very painful thing. possible today to teach me about the meaning of adulthood. friendship is something important to me and love is a requirement for me. it would be wonderful if everyone could love me. but, the fact one day we will be lonely.
i felt today is my bad day. i had no appetite to eat because i feel like something will happen. and it happen. why happy to be turned into anger and sadness? i am a person who doesn't want to speak when i'm angry. how do I tell the man that I really love himIf you also love mewhy this happened todayI know about my mistakebut you are not aware of any errors youyou know how to take care of me, but do not know how to take care of my heartyou are not aware of all the words you really offended meI love you not for the first time I saw youbut I am thankful to God for this day you are minefor meyou were perfect for mebut it is too difficult for me to perfect in your eyesno one can escape from making mistakesI admit that I do a lot of mistakesno one is perfect.
I lost todayI cried in front of him. He praises his friend in front of mehe would never have imagined that those words have offended menot once, twice but many timesI'm embarrassedembarrassed because I cried in front of people I loveThis may be a reward for my social attitudesI can change, but not too perfect for him.
What a sadhe did not convince me when I cryWhyI cry because I love you and do not want to lose you. Please understand and appreciate my self...



thank you








No comments:

Post a Comment